For years on end we women have been complaining about our appearance.
Some want their tummy flatter, some their thighs tighter. Some want their neck longer and some, their waist narrower.
We, at Tat Tvam Asi believe that every shape is beautiful!
Each one of us is nature’s unique creation, so perfect in itelf. The ideal body figure is something that changes with every culture, region and era. We simply need to quit complaining about our curves or the lack of them and learn to work them instead. Let’s begin by getting to know our specific body shape.
And how do you do that….
- Pay attention to your curves. Look at how they connect your bust, waist, and hips.
- Measure the sizes of your bust, waist, and hip. Depending on the size of each part (in inches), you can determine which shape your body is to find clothes that properly fit
- There is no "best" or "worst" body type. A certain type may be fashionable in your particular locale, at this period in time, but this does not mean your body type is "bad".
- All body types have pros and cons. Knowing your body type is about dressing to look your best.
- Even model's bodies fall into one of these categories.
- The key is to know your proportions, and use fashion to accentuate your best features--and hide everything else!
- The body types below describe women's bodies, not a girl who has not gone through puberty.
There are 4 main body shapes,